Wednesday, December 19, 2007

COMING OUT

For the past few years I have isolated myself …I don’t have any friends, I don’t speak to my family and everything I do is music / business related.

I kinda feel like Clubber Lang from Rocky who said… I live alone। I train alone. I’ll win the title alone.

But now it’s time to expose myself…to become naked for all to see and experience. This “title” that I’m after is not something I can do alone. I have to start letting people in and that’s a very difficult thing for me.

On the outside I project myself as being easy come easy go but on the inside…I trust no one.

Digg!StumbleUpon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had an email from you in my inbox. Whoever is promoting you is doing a good job.

I relate to this entry. I am surrounded by people but I trust no one and feel alone regardless.

Anonymous said...

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨★
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨**
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*o*
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*♥*o*
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨***o***
¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**♥*o*
¨¨¨¨¨**♥**o**o**
¨¨¨¨**o**♥***♥*o*
¨¨¨*****♥*o**o****
¨¨**♥**o*****o**♥**
¨******o*****♥**o***
****o***♥**o***o***♥ *
¨¨¨¨¨____!_!____
¨¨¨¨¨\_________/¨¨¨ MERRY CHRISTMAS

Anonymous said...

You are correct. Trust no one. But BE trustworthy, and caring. :)

Alisa Apps said...

I like that. Thank you