Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 - PAIN, DISCOVERY & MAGIC


2009 - A Year of Pain, Discovery And Magic.

The Pain. I've endured heavy losses; both in life and in livelihood.
The most dramatic of the lot has been the death of my father and the loss of my first business. Both extremely hard to deal with as I feel they were both stolen from me. Robbed of making things right with my father and plain evil thievery on the business front.

But through this tremendous Pain, Discovery has risen. I have discovered that fighting people only hurts yourself; that holding back leaves you alone and simply, life is fragile and sacred.

The Magic has come from creating and loving. When you love, magic happens. And when you create you are working your magic.

What has 2009 brought you?

2 comments:

Eric Pregosin said...

2009 has brought me many new friends through the net especially ones that share a certain private hobby. Those friends including the newest popular female singer on the charts (and other places too) :-)

Dave D. Miller said...

It's a little late, so I'll tell ya what it brought me anyway...

2009 brought me sleepless nights on the streets, another year of remembering my mother's death (a mother I had never been close to, because she was abusive and insane), another year of wishing I hadn't screwed up a relationship I could have had nine years before, and then another year of triumph and friendships. Another year of success and happy forgetfulness. Another year of attempts, and successes. Another year of contemplation and mindlessness. Another year of struggle, and satisfaction. 2009 was one of the worst, and best, of the years of my life.