Tuesday, October 27, 2009

You Want Me To What?


Hey, to all my cool cats. I had a very busy weekend.

As you may have seen, my “Pop Star Challenge videos” have reached almost a million viewers. The comments, suggestions and the tons of emails have kept me busy.

There has been a big outflow asking for me to actually go on live Television and do it for REAL!! I’m super excited!! Of course I would love to hear from my fans, to see who would YOU like to see me challenge on T.V.?

Send your ideas to info@alisaapps.com !! If you haven't seen the "Pop Star Challenge" yet here's one of them.



Alisa & Mariah Carey - Pop Star challenge


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

get Lady Gaga to go poo poo

Erin S. said...

You would kick brittney's butt lady! Love and miss ya xoxo ;)

Erin

Erin S. said...

Wait a min.... Does paris count???? LMFAO ;) HUGS !!!

Ceez said...

How about Taylor Swift? Everybody is excited about her and I don't see why. Go Alisa!

Sara said...

I want you to challenge Justin Timberlake that would be awesome!

Jen said...

Taylor Swift thats what you should do

greatdayne said...

I would like to see you challenge Madonna. I know that you'd win that face-off in a heartbeat. I really love your music! :)

Chris M said...

I'd pay big to see you and Madonna! That would be sooooo cool.

Kim said...

How about Pink

Unknown said...

LOL. I said, Lady GAGA. I don't know what the fuzz is about.

Marco Santos said...

Wow that would be dope girl. You have to do it! Especially if you challenge Madonna

Mari B said...

Take down Taylor Swift! Im so sick of her.

Marsha Joy said...

I actually would like to see you compete with all of today's pop stars cause you can beat them all.