Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Grattini



The most beautiful horse Grattini.

As I child I was never raised around horses but always had a mystical love for them. Even decorating my room with unicorns. You could even call it a fascination.
Just recently I have become close to a horse named Grattini. He has such a personality. He was brought up in a place that didn't treat him well and now has beautiful owners but the past he hasn't forgotten so he is a bit untrustworthy and some days can be a bit ornery. It has taken a little while for him to be affectionate to me but I think I have won his love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alisa - a quick search of my last name has led me to you and your music. I think you have an amazing voice and the song you wrote about your father is totally in line with something that I teach daily in my professional life!

WOW!! I would love to share more about myself but I do not want to come off crazy, so for now, I am glad the universe has led me to you and I will leave it at that. My personal email address is jgrattini@yahoo.com if you should chose to return some energy.

Thanks for the brief moment I have been given to get to know you. I would obviously welcome the idea of learning more.

Jason Grattini